We are small co-op swim club that has been a part of Princeton for nearly 50 years. Nestled in the woods between the Institute for Advanced Study and Princeton University, we are a small and safe family community. Families return year after year for the friendly atmosphere, great swimming, and good company.
Not a member of Nassau Swim Club, Not a problem...
- Children and Adult Swim Lessons available to Non Members for a nominal fee!
- Swim and Dive Team only memberships available!
- Learn to dive at the August Dive Spree!
Your membership includes the following benefits:
- A 6-lane, 25-yard, competitive swimming pool
- A connected, 13.5-foot deep dive well
- Free group swimming lessons (end of June – end of July) with your membership
- A baby pool - conveniently located next to the main pool
- Lots of green grass and shady areas –and sunshine, too!
- Early morning Adult Only Lap Swims
- Championship level swim and dive teams for any and all ability levels
- Swimmers often return to Nassau as coaches and lifeguards
- Generous guest pass policy
- Adult Summer Party and many picnics & social events
- And much, much more!
Everyone is welcome at Nassau Swim Club and we think that there is something special here for everyone.